THE FESTIVAL OF CHICHESTER 2020 HAS REGRETTABLY BEEN CANCELLED. Read more.
FESTIVAL OF CHICHESTER 2020
13 June – 12 July
The Festival of Chichester is delighted to announce a truly exciting and varied festival line-up of over 200 events for summer 2020. This combines a brilliant programme of classical music with the best in jazz, blues, folk, rock, pop and world music.
Add thrilling theatre, book events, talks and poetry, exhibitions, walks, tours, cinema, open days and galas – these annual Chichester festivities really do offer something for everyone.
Grounded in the local community, this Chichester festival aspires to the stars. We’re pleased to welcome local and international performers of the highest calibre – including Kate Mosse, Jess Gillam with the London Mozart Players, the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra and Dame Penelope Keith – to our historic city. We’re delighted to have the continuing support of our distinguished Festival Patron too, Dame Patricia Routledge (pictured).
Events take place all over West Sussex’s county city and in the surrounding South Downs National Park, at locations and venues from Chichester Cathedral to West Dean Gardens. With Chichester Festival Theatre, Goodwood House and many other attractions on hand, it’s a great time to visit.
What’s on and how do I get Chichester festival tickets?
- Full listings will be posted online by the end of March 2020. Brochures will be available by 1 April 2020. Please note that any events listed before these dates are historical and refer to 2019 events.
- The Chichester Box Office opens sales for Festival of Chichester tickets on 2 April 2020 at The Novium, Tower Street, Chichester PO19 1QH.
- To buy Festival of Chichester tickets at Chichester Box Office remotely visit: thenovium.org/boxoffice. Tel: 01243 816525/775888. Email: [email protected].
- To join our email list and receive Chichester festival information contact: [email protected]
- To receive a full Festival of Chichester brochure, please send a stamped, addressed A5 envelope to: The Novium/TIC, Tower Street, Chichester, PO19 1QH.
Chichester offers excellent car parking facilities close to Chichester Box Office including the Avenue de Chartres triple deck car park, the Cattle Market (off Market Avenue) accommodating 900 cars and Northgate car park with over 800 cars accommodated.
Support or get involved in Festival of Chichester
Know a good place to display our festival brochures? Please ask for brochures to distribute at The Novium Museum. We’ll be very grateful for your support.
To join our Festival Friends scheme and receive early bird booking, a posted brochure, invitations to special events and other benefits, please contact us. Membership costs just £25 per person or £40 for a couple. If you would like to support this thriving South Coast festival by becoming a Benefactor, do get in touch so we can tell you how you can help support the exciting events which will light up the city this summer.
Interested in taking part in the next Festival? Deadline for entries is 31 January. Email us to request an entry form and full information pack. We welcome everybody from local performers to international stars.