The entry window for Festival of Chichester 2024 is now open for events that fall within the festival window, i.e. Saturday 15 June to Sunday 21 July. We invite you to prepare your application(s) and to submit entries before Thursday 1 February 2024 using our online entry system.
Our Take Part page should give you all the information you need about the application process. However, as the procedure requires you to have some specific information and photo(s) to hand, we’d strongly suggest that you read through our ‘how to’ document (available on that page) before you start the submission form as it explains what to prepare and why we ask for the various pieces of information we require.
A little while after you have submitted the form(s), we will let you know when your proposed event has been moderated and accepted into the programme.
• The application fee for a single event entry form is £24. For events with multiple dates the fee is £37. Please remit the fee once the application has been received.
• We are particularly keen to avoid any clashes of similar events being put on at the same approximate time slot (e.g. two classical concerts on any given lunchtime or evening; a jazz concert against a classical concert would not constitute a clash as it’s in a different genre). By ‘slots’ we mean: morning / lunchtime / afternoon / evening rather than precise times. If a potential clash appears likely, we will discuss with you about possible rescheduling to help all involved.
• Significant known dates will be shown on the provisional calendar of events. Which will slowly be filled in as we receive applications. Feel free to send us provisional dates for your event BEFORE application and we will pencil your event into the calendar to help others in their planning.
• Please do not organise an event which clashes with our Festival Launch, from 11am to 2pm, on Cathedral Green on Sat 15 June.
• Also please remember to use the festival logo and credit the festival in all your publicity.
Working cooperatively together is our shared aim and a win-win for all involved so we hope that participants will also share information about the wider Festival with their members/contacts much as we will share information about your event(s).
Entry window closes Thursday 31 January 2024
Box Office launch at The Novium: Thursday 4 April, 18:00
Festival opens Saturday 15 June, 11:00, closes Sunday 21 July
We had a fantastic festival in 2023 – let’s make it bigger and better in 2024.
By the way, in case you are looking for a new venue, or checking an existing one, we have created web pages for many of the venues available in the area.
In the event of any difficulties, please contact Support for technical issues or the myself for issues and dates relating to your events.